"Great minds have purposes, others have wishes."
As I said yesterday, I wanted to work out a blogging plan and pattern so that I know where I am going with this and you, my dear reader know what to expect from this blog. Am I the only one that can enjoy things more when I know what to expect?
The blogs I enjoy the most have a pattern. They post at similar times of day, have set topics for certain days, similar topic posts have similar formats etc. Is it just me? I don't know, but in any event that is what I am going to try to do around here, to help me find my rhythm and also to let you know what to expect.
So here are my thoughts:
- Mondays: Healthy Living Series - More on this on Monday.
- Tuesdays: Tennis/Yoga - I think I will alternate the two every other week. I especially like the tennis for Tuesday partly because my tennis lessons are on Mondays right now so seems like a good idea to reflect on my progress the next day and partly because I like the alliteration of it (Tennis Tuesdays, ha!).
- Wednesdays: Why don't we dedicate Wednesdays to running! Training progress, inspiration and motivation, stories, and other such things.
- Thursdays: Whats Cooking? - This will be cooking ideas, maybe recipes, my progress with my healthy cookware, nutrition information, you get the idea.
- Fridays: Other Things - Probably some book reviews and whatever else comes up.
- Sundays: (I guess technically I should have started the list with Sunday huh?): Sunday Shorts - I thought it would be fun to try to do a short post every week of something kind of random and not necessarily running/health related. Crazy YouTube videos, funny jokes, whatever I come across. And again, I like the alliteration of it :)