- Turn a pallet into a garden - Who says you can't grow your own herbs or flowers just because you are limited on space? This is so great especially for small spaces and cheap!
- The spinning dancer illusion - This is so freaky! When I first look at it she looks like she is spinning clockwise from above for me, how about you?
- Merrell Barefoot Trailglove Giveaway -Donald over at Running and Rambling is giving away a pair of these awesome minimalist running shoes, woot! I have tried these on and been thinking about picking up a pair. Maybe you or I will win a pair. Go check out his review and leave him a comment for your chance to win.
- Running to make a difference- Runners are all motivated by different things. Some like, Jen from JenLovesKev, use running and racing as not only a way to improve their own lives but a way to make a difference in the world too. Go check her out and give her a little support, either by donation or a supportive comment :)
- Last but not least, check out this amazing video about the St. George Marathon. I just dare you to watch it an not be inspired! This will be the races 35th running on October 1st. Sounds like an awesome race in an amazing place. I am seriously thinking about registering for this this year.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Patio Gardens, Optical Illusions, Free Shoes, Fundraising and Motivation
Some of the great stuff I came across this week: