- Stop celebrating Bin Laden's death- I understand why Bin Laden's death is such a big deal and why so many people let out a big sigh of relief this past week. I really do. And yet, it hurts my heart. I believe all life is sacred and this article really put into words what I have been feeling about the topic this past week.
- What you need and don't need to keep a garden- I have been thinking a lot about starting a vegetable garden and this article gave me some great ideas about how to do it on the cheap.
- Need a gift for mom?- Give her what she truly wants most of all and earn yourself some good karma.
- Eat your veggies- Ever wonder why someone would want to give up meat? The author of this article did a great job of listing many wonderful reasons to embrace a meat free diet without being preachy. Check it out for the awesome vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe if nothing else!
- Is your diet eating you alive? - This is awesome insight from an insulin dependent diabetic that applies to all runners (or active people) about fueling properly for your workouts.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Bin Laden, Garden Tips, Mothers Day Gifts, Going Veggie and Proper Fueling
Some of the best stuff I read on the web this week: