- Loosen your grip on stuff - It is very healthy and freeing to not be too attached to our stuff. I love this short article about keeping a good perspective about our stuff. Also check out 10 ways to simplify without becomming minimalist by the same author.
- You have all the time you need- Have trouble finding time to reach your goals? This post will help you to understand that you have all the time you need. No problem!
- Are you focusing your energy on the the most important things?- Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? This is a great post to help you zero in on how to get the most done with the least amount of work.
- Layering furniture- I love this idea for furniture arrangement!
- Surround yourself with greatness- I have talked about this idea here a bit myself but this brought it to my mind again. If you want to be amazing, then spend time with amazing people, things and ideas. Also be sure to check out The Last Post that is linked to in this article.
- Got 5 minutes to spare? Sure you do! How about some yoga? Give this short video a try
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Living With Less Stuff but More Time, 80/20, Layers of Furniture, Inspired by Greatness and Yoga
Some of the best stuff I read on the web this week: