"You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice." ~Steven D. Woodhull
Time to share some of the best things I have read over the last several weeks!
- Become a stand up guy (or gal) - Stand up desks have been getting a lot of attention here lately. This post that covers the history of the stand up desk as well as some ideas on how to rig one together for yourself.
- 30 life lessons - This is from my favorite vegetarian running blogs but in this post Matt decided to write something a little different for his blog. Very inspiring!
- How to prune small trees and shrubs- Don't hire someone to come prune your smaller trees. Get outside and go for it yourself! You can save some money and it will help you spend some time being active! This is a great and simple guide to help.
- Experiencing diversity- I completely agree with this idea. Learning to be an accepting and compassionate person to all kinds of diverse people probably means being uncomfortable sometimes. I think this is really important to keep in mind.
- Black bean hummus- This is a great video recipe I found on the Whole Foods Blog. I can't wait to try it!